Each year, energetic individuals, businesses, community groups, and students generate the resources and funds needed to support the mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities of South Louisiana.
Do you have an idea for a fundraising event or activity?
We appreciate your energy and enthusiasm. The following are some general guidelines to help you plan, organize, and host a successful fundraiser:
- Set a realistic goal – clearly communicate your goal when asking friends and family to help.
- Complete our Third Party Fundraising Application form, and submit it to the Ronald McDonald House of South Louisiana for approval.
- Invite friends and family to help you organize and host your fundraiser/event.
- Consider the venue – perhaps your church, home, or a neighborhood park where you know people and are familiar with the environment.
Fun ideas for fundraising:
- Bake Sale
- Car Wash
- Yard Sale
- Coordinate a sport tournament (golf, tennis, beach volleyball tournament, etc.) in which the net proceeds and/or entry fees will benefit RMHC- SLA
- Designate a day at your business or select one of your products where a portion of the proceeds will benefit families at Ronald McDonald House
- Select RMHC-NOLA as the beneficiary of your group’s annual event
If you are interested in hosting an event, please click the link below to fill out the event application.