Download our Giving Tuesday Now flyer here! (PDF)
Five Ways to support RMHC-SLA on Giving Tuesday Now, May 5
- Join us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter on May 5 and share our #rmhcsla posts and videos on your own social media channels. Create your own message of support for Ronald McDonald House Charities of South Louisiana in a video post tagging @rmhcsla or #rmhcsla
- Consider a one-time donation of any size or set up a monthly donation amount through our website. No matter how much or how often you are able to give, every gift is appreciated and will help support House operations so we may fulfill our mission of providing compassion, comfort, and care to children and their families.
- Participate in our Food Pantry drive by delivering items on our Wish List to Ronald McDonald House New Orleans, on Tuesday, May 5, between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. A staff member will be there to accept your items on the front porch since the house is temporarily closed. An Amazon wish list is also available at bitly.com/rmhcslawishlist for those who prefer to shop online.
- Purchase gift cards to restaurants for delivery or takeout. These may be mailed to RMHC-SLA, 4403 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70119 and will be distributed to families whose children are hospitalized.
- Hold your own virtual fundraiser for RMHC-SLA. Our traditional avenues of revenue have been severely impacted due to COVID-19 while the need for our programs and services remains.