at Our Lady of Lourdes Women's & Children's Hospital in Lafayette
The Ronald McDonald Family Room at Our Lady of Lourdes Women’s & Children’s Hospital is designed to support families through their child’s medical journey. Located on the 1st floor of the hospital, our Family Room provides a special place for families to rest and regroup.
Ronald McDonald Family Room Amenities include:
- Three private sleeping rooms
- Private bathrooms with shower facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Kitchenette stocked with snacks and beverages
How to Stay
Families who have never stayed at Ronald McDonald Family Room:
- A referral must be completed by your child’s hospital social worker or another medical professional in the hospital and submitted no more than 5 days prior to the date you need to stay at the Ronald McDonald Family Room.
- Once a referral has been received and a background check has been passed, you will be placed on a waitlist and will be contacted when a room becomes available.
Families needing a special place to rest and regroup:
- Use the “Day Use Only” button below to request access to the Family Room.
- The Family Room is available for day use on a first come, first serve basis. We ask guests to limit their day use of the Family Room to a maximum of two hours.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult to enter and may not be left unattended.