at Our Lady of Lourdes Women's & Children's Hospital in Lafayette
The Ronald McDonald Family Room at Our Lady of Lourdes Women’s & Children’s Hospital is designed to support families through their child’s medical journey. Located on the 1st floor of the hospital, our Family Room provides a special place for families to rest and regroup.
Ronald McDonald Family Room Amenities include:
- Three private sleeping rooms
- Private bathrooms with shower facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Kitchenette stocked with snacks and beverages
How to Stay
Families who have never stayed at Ronald McDonald Family Room:
- A referral must be completed by your child’s hospital social worker or another medical professional in the hospital and submitted no more than 5 days prior to the date you need to stay at the Ronald McDonald Family Room.
- Once a referral has been received and a background check has been passed, you will be placed on a waitlist and will be contacted when a room becomes available.
Families who have stayed at Ronald McDonald Family Room:
- You may complete the returning Family Room Request no more than 5 days prior to the date you need to stay
- Once your room request has been received and provided, we have a current clear background check, you will be placed on a waitlist and will be contacted when a room becomes available.