Please visit tinyurl.com/run4rmhno to register, choose “Run for It” charity registration and pick Ronald McDonald House Charities as your charity. You will be registered to race and given your own fundraiser page.
Already registered for the big race? You can transfer your registration to our charity at any time!
How to Transfer from General Registration to Charity Registration:
1. The Transfer Event option can be found by logging on to RunSignUp, where you originally registered, navigating to Profile > Upcoming Events > Manage Registration > Transfer Event. Depending on the Race page’s theme, the Transfer Event option can be either located on the top of the page or on the left of the page. See screenshots below for reference.
2. On the Transfer Event page, you will be shown your Transfer Information. Please confirm the information is correct and accurate. You can confirm Transfer by clicking on the “Start Transfer” button.
3. Choose Run For It Charity Registration in the drop down menu as shown below:
You will be guided through the charity registration process, prompted to choose your charity (Ronald McDonald House Charities of South Louisiana), and make your own personalized fund-raising page.
• Unique & limited edition Run For It race t-shirt.
• Prime starting location on race day in the “Charity Corral” positioned directly behind Seeded Runners and Corral D.
• Access to air conditioned restrooms race morning in Champions Square.
• Prizes for the highest fundraiser
• Raise $250 and your $40 bib fee will be refunded!