Adopt-A-Room Benefits And Terms
Guest room and common area sponsorships are subject to availability and approval by RMHC of South Louisiana. The sponsorship term is one year following approval by RMHC-SLA and payment by the sponsor. Visit the Adopt-A-Room page for House layout, available rooms, and room photos. Please contact Executive Director Corey Staehle at (504) 486-6668 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Benefits of adopting a guest room or common area:
- A special “Meet and Greet” tour of our House to see first-hand the impact we are making on the lives of these families and their children.
- A plaque acknowledging the sponsorship on the door of the room selected or in a predominant location in the sponsored common area.
- Recognition of your sponsorship on the Adopt-A-Room page of our printed and online media.
- A press release acknowledging the donation sent to local media outlets.
- An invitation to a once a year gathering of all of the guest room and common area sponsors, and/or access to any VIP pre-event opportunities for our Open House, or other large-scale events.
- First right of renewal on your adopted guest room or common area.
- Use of our logo in your organization’s publications in relation to the adoption of the guest room and/or common area if desired.
Download the Adopt-A-Room sponsorship application here.