Adopt-A-Room Benefits And Terms
Please note: Our $500 sponsorship level rooms are sold out for 2018-2019.
Guest room and common area sponsorships are subject to availability and approval by RMHC of South Louisiana. The sponsorship term is one year following approval by RMHC-SLA and payment by the sponsor. Visit the Adopt-A-Room page for House layout, available rooms, and room photos. Please contact Executive Director Corey Staehle at (504) 486-6668 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Benefits of adopting a guest room or common area:
- A special “Meet and Greet” tour of our House to see first-hand the impact we are making on the lives of these families and their children.
- A plaque acknowledging the sponsorship on the door of the room selected or in a predominant location in the sponsored common area.
- Recognition of your sponsorship on the Adopt-A-Room page of our printed and online media.
- A press release acknowledging the donation sent to local media outlets.
- An invitation to a once a year gathering of all of the guest room and common area sponsors, and/or access to any VIP pre-event opportunities for our Open House, or other large-scale events.
- First right of renewal on your adopted guest room or common area.
- Use of our logo in your organization’s publications in relation to the adoption of the guest room and/or common area if desired.
Download the Adopt-A-Room sponsorship application here.